Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Watching the time tick away to my surgery date...7/7/11!!! I'm so excited...not nervous AT ALL!!  Reading thru all of the bandster blogs has been a life saver!  I feel like I can find answers to
ANY questions! 
Hubby and I had a great afternoon, I had to work until noon, (I work in the inpatient pharmacy at the only hospital in town.)  Came home and changed and we went to the parade, coffee house, grocery, and his office to pick up books on Yellowstone, where we will be headed the last week of July on vacation!!  We get to see our sweet kids and grandson!
I feel like I'm ready here at home for post op...the only thing I'm not able to find is the junior sized flatware the nutritionist mentioned getting when I start eating..but i'll keep looking.
Have a great week!!!

No comments: