Friday, August 5, 2011

BYOC!!!!!!

It’s Friday so you know what that means!


Yup, it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy!!!!!
We answer a few questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break.
Copy to your own blog and enjoy!

1. I’m going to pick a person in your life – not knowing if you have a good or bad, existing or non-existent relationship with them – and your mission is to pick 5 words or traits or thoughts to describe them.

Your paternal grandmother.

Unconditional Love
Contagious Laughter
Radiating Beauty
Comfort Food Queen
Damn handy with a shotgun!



2. What’s your all time favorite color to paint your nails? And your toes?

I rarely paint my nails...but when I do...they are usually red or orangy.  I keep my toes pedicured nearly 100% of the time (I do them myself) and they are always painted BLACK!

3. Do you get along with your parents well?

Yes!  My mother is really the dearest person in the world to me!  I don't get to see her nearly as often as I'd like...and I keep telling myself to take more time to do just that!!  I love her so much!!!  She is so wise, loving, accepting, and is my cheerleader forever.  She is funny as hell, and must have dated sailors cuz she sounds like one at times!  She loves news programs and politics and don't cross her or you'll hear about it!!   Love you, Mom!!! 

4. Speaking of rainbows – rank the rainbow colors in the order you prefer.

Orange
Green
Violet
Indigo
Blue
Yellow
Red


5. Repeat question. How was your week in real life and in blog land this week?

Real life: Busy at work this week...that's great...up moving my body is feeling wonderful...i can't wait to feel the fat start to melt and the muscle start to get stronger!!  Took the last of my antibiotics today...so hopefully my weight will start to come off again soon!!
Blog land: WONDERFUL!  I've even blogged twice today!!!  I love the support and advice available here for all of us...blogging must lead to success!!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Love your answers for #1. :)

Bel said...

Black nail polish!!! LOVE IT!